A lot of articles on science floating around the internet is just filler. Some of it’s more intriguing or interesting than other stuff. Some I find really fascinating. This particular article, I don’t. It’s just useless:
That seems simple enough. It’s got some text, and a nifty graphic:
However, the content is pointless. Living on Titania? Let’s look at this briefly and logically:
- It has no air. You’d suffocate immediately.
- It has no water. You’d starve pretty quickly.
- The average temperature is -333 degrees, you’d freeze to death very quickly.
- It has no gravity. If you jumped or tripped, you’d be sucked into Uranus and die a flaming death.
- It’s night is 42 YEARS long. That would get kinda boring.
- It’s daylight is 42 YEARS long. You’d die of exhaustion.
- It’s day is 84 YEARS long. You’d die of old age in less than a day. Given of course, you’d didn’t suffocate, starve, freeze to death, or die a flaming death falling into Uranus ( yeah, I’m have fun with Uranus. )
- And, you’d have no cell service, which means no internet, which means you would have nothing at all to do during your one day of suffering on Titania.
Let’s focus on living on really fun places like Enceladus, Io, or Europa?